Preliminary Check list for Employment Authorization H-4 EAD
The USCIS will begin accepting application for EAD for H-4 from May 26th, 2015.
Here is the
preliminary list of documents you need to file for EAD for H4 Visa Holder. The USCIS hasn’t revised the instructions yet so this list may change after that revision.
- Valid H1B Visa of the Spouse
- Approved I-140 or substitute
- H1 Visa holder’s Last Approved I-129
- Petitioner’s I-539 Approval Notice
- Pay Stubs of the last three months
- Birth Certificates (Optional)
- Marriage Certificate
- Last EAD if you had one before
- Passport Valid for 6 months
- Last H4 Visa
- Two Passport Size Color Photo