Use your ARAG Legal Plan for Estate Planning
What is ARAGLegal Plan ?
ARAG Legal Plan Voluntary benefits legal plans provided by your employer. Check with your Employer if you have one or how to enroll for ARAG Legal Plan. Depending on your coverage you can use ARAG Legal Plan for your Estate Planning.
How do use ARAG Legal Plan for Estate Planning ?
It’s easy – Simply access the ARAG Legal Plan member site or call ARAG Legal Plan customer service and get a case assist number. Once you have the case number from ARAG Legal Plan, fill the ARAG Legal Consultation plan below to book your very first consultation with Attorney.
Would I get to talk to Attorney if I have ARAG Legal Plan ?
Yes. You can talk to attorney over the phone or if you want you can visit and meet attorney to discuss about your Estate Planning Needs.
Can I talk to Attorney in Hindi or Punjabi even if I have ARAG Legal Plan ?
Yes. Attorney Gopal Krishan speaks Hindi and can understand Punjabi as well. You can talk to him in these languages if you more comfortable in Hindi and Punjabi language.
What if my ARAG Legal Plan does not cover the whole Estate Planning ?
We can still help you. We will take your ARAG Legal Plan for the covered services and will give you the discount for non-covered services.
- Check if you need the Estate Planning or Not
- Check if you need to revise /amend your existing estate planing documents
- Documents included in the Estate Planning packet
- Estate Planning Intake form for Married Couples living together – Secure
- Estate Planning Intake form for Singles – Secure
- Estate Planning for Properties in India