Apply for US Citizenship - Naturalization
It is the right time to become the US Citizen. Here are the reasons.
- It is a status symbol – You can show off
- You will get a better treatment Because of your Nationality in other countries
- It will improve your Port of Entry Experience
- Peace of Mind – It will make sure that you will get back in to USA
- Passport Power – You can Travel 157 countries visa free with US Passport
- It will close your Immigration file – You won’t be alien anymore
- You can vote
What do we need to get this done ?
We need the following information and documents for the Preparation Naturalization Petition.
- Immigration Intake Form ( We will email that to you )
- Copy of Green Card ( Front and Back)
- Copy of Passport all pages with the travel stamp in last five years
- Two Identical Passport size Photographs
- Copy of Arrest Record if any
- Traffic Ticket Payment Record if more then $500
- Copy of present address proof
- Copy of Birth Certificate if you have ( Optional)
- Required Fee and Cost
Call us if you still have questions or doubts about the Naturalization e.g. the effect of Naturalization on your Indian Nationality, Dual Nationality, OCI or any other question concerning the Naturalization.
How Long it Takes to become the US Citizen ?
Generally it takes about 6-8 months from the date of petition. It may take more time depending on the busyness of USCIS.
How to Start the Process ?
It is very easy to start. Just fill the form below and submit your details. You can also email us if you need to send any document. Once you submit the request, we will contact you with the Cost Estimate. Or just give us a call at (510) 600-3083.