How to get full child custody in California ?
Child custody is decided on the basis of best interests of the minor child. The court will consider a many factors to make a decision on child custody, such as:
1. The child’s bonding with each parent
2. The child’s age and physical, emotional, and educational needs
3. In California child’s preference for the parent is also a factor if the child is 14 years old or older.
4. The parents’ ability to co-parent with other parent.
5. Flight risk of a parent and ties with united states
6. Any accusation of domestic violence or child abuse
It is extremely difficult to get full child custody. In almost all the cases it is NOT in the best interest of the child to lose one parent unless there is a Safety and security risk for the child.
It is very important to consult an experienced family law attorney to discuss the best course of action and to determine what is in the best interest of the child.